Change Your Google Email Profile Picture.
You can choose a photo to set as your Google email profile picture. This photo shows up when someone sees your email account name in their Gmail inbox or chat list.
Procedure: – Change your picture
- Sign in Gmail.
- In the top right corner, click Settings (gear icon) > Settings.
- In the “My Picture” tab, click Change picture button.
- Now click to select or upload a new picture.
- Select the portion of the image you want to show as profile picture.
- Press Apply changes button.
Change your picture’s visibility
- On a PC, Sign in Gmail.
- In the top right corner of the page, click Settings (gear icon) > Settings.
- In the “My Picture” button, select a visibility tab.
Visible to everyone: Anyone who you email, or who emails you, can see your photo.
Visible only to people I can chat with: Only the users you’ve given permission to chat with you or see when you’re online can see your image.