Choose Your IMAP E-mail Client Settings For Gmail (8OO) 674-2913.
We recommend the email settings below if you use IMAP to read your Google email messages in another email client, like Outlook or Hotmail, Apple Mail, or Thunderbird. Call (800) 674-2913 for change Gmail password
- Click to Open Outlook.
- Click File > Options > email > Save email messages.
- Uncheck “Save copies of emails in the Sent Items folder.”
- Open your iPhone’s Gmail Settings app.
- Tap E–Mail > Gmail Accounts > Add email Account > Google.
Note: When you reject a draft on your iPhone, it gets permanently deleted in Google email.
Step 1: Open your Gmail IMAP settings
- Open Thunderbird email account.
- Click at Tools tab > email Account Settings.
- Highlight your Google email address.
Step 2: Update the Email settings on each tab
Server settings tab
- Check “Check for new email messages at startup.”
- Check “Check for new emails every 10 minutes.”
- Next to “When I delete an emails,” select Just mark it as deleted.
- Uncheck “Clean up (‘Expunge’) Gmail Inbox on Exit.”
- Uncheck “Empty Gmail Trash on Exit.”