Choose Your IMAP E-mail Client Settings For Gmail.
We recommend the email settings below if you use IMAP to read your Google email messages in another email client, like Outlook or Hotmail, Apple Mail, or Thunderbird. Call (800) 674-2913 for change Gmail password
- Click to Open Outlook.
- Click File > Options > email > Save email messages.
- Uncheck “Save copies of emails in the Sent Items folder.”
- Open your iPhone’s Gmail Settings app.
- Tap E–Mail > Gmail Accounts > Add email Account > Google.
Note: When you reject a draft on your iPhone, it gets permanently deleted in Google email.
Step 1: Open your Gmail IMAP settings
- Open Thunderbird email account.
- Click at Tools tab > email Account Settings.
- Highlight your Google email address.
Step 2: Update the Email settings on each tab
Server settings tab
- Check “Check for new email messages at startup.”
- Check “Check for new emails every 10 minutes.”
- Next to “When I delete an emails,” select Just mark it as deleted.
- Uncheck “Clean up (‘Expunge’) Gmail Inbox on Exit.”
- Uncheck “Empty Gmail Trash on Exit.”