How Can I Recover My Password For My Gmail Account
You can reset Your Gmail account password for security reasons or change it if you forgot Gmai password. Your Gmail email password is used to access many other Google products, like Google plus Google play store and YouTube etc.
Change your Gmail password
- Log in to My Gmail Account.
- Under “log-in & security,” click to log in Gmail account.
- Choose Gmail account Password. If you are getting a prompt to log in again, sign in.
- Enter your new password for email account, then click Change Gmail Password.
- You can follow the steps to recover your Gmail account. You’ll be asked some security questions to confirm it’s your Gmail account and verification email will be sent to your email account. If you don’t get this email:
- Inspect your Spam or Bulk email folders
- Add email@example.com to your email address book.
- To request another verification email, you should follow the steps to recover your Gmail account.
- Inspect all email account you might’ve used to Gmail sign up or log in to your email account.
- Choose a Gmail account password that you haven’t already used with this Gmail account.