How Do I Change My Gmail Account Username (8OO) 674-2913?
You can change your user name that’s linked to your Gmail address, but you never allow to change change your mail address.
Change your user name
You can change user name that shows up when you send email messages. For example, you can change from “Ab Club” at firstname.lastname@example.org to “abc” at email@example.com.
- Sign in Gmail on your PC. You can’t change your user-name on mobile device by using Gmail app.
- In the top right corner of email page, click Settings (gear icon).
- Now click Settings tab.
- Click the Gmail Accounts and Import or Accounts tab.
- In the “Send mail as” section, click edit Gmail info.
- Add the user name you want to show when you send email.
- At the bottom end, click Save Changes button.