How Do I Check Google Contacts On My iPhone & iPad Device?
You can synchronize your Google Contacts to a mobile device, tablet, and Apple PC. When you convert a contact list, that contact will change all over.
IPhone & iPad
- Open your Mobile Device (iPhone) or iPad’s Settings app.
- Click Contacts > Google Accounts > Add Account > Google.
- Enter your e-mail account and password. If you are using 2-Step verification, you should use an app password.
- Click Next.
- Switch to “Contacts” on.
- At the top of the Google account, Click Save.
To start Contact syncing, open your iPhone device or iPad’s Contacts app.
If you are using a work or school Google Account
To make sure you should view details like job titles or work addresses from an organization directory.
Contacts aren’t syncing
Make sure your Account is connected to your iPhone device or iPad using SSL (security layer), the suggested secure connection.
- Open your iPhone or iPad device’s Settings application.
- Click Contacts > Google Accounts.
- Click your Google account.
- Switch to your “Contacts” on.
- Click Google Account > Advanced.
- Now Switch to “Use SSL” on.
- Click Account > Done.
- Try adding your Google account again.