How To Add Another E-mail Account To The Gmail App?
You can read and send email from Yahoo, Hotmail, and other e-mail addresses using the Google email application, instead of forwarding your email.
What you can do with your non-Google email address
You can use many of the same Google email features as Google Accounts:
- Search for an e-mail by using sender, email subject, or other criteria.
- Move an email to a specific folder.
iPhone & iPad
How to add an email account
You can add both Google email and non – Gmail accounts to the Google email app.
- Make sure you’ve downloaded the Google email app.
- On your iPhone or iPad device, open the Google email app.
- In the top left corner, click Menu.
- To the right of your mail user – name, click the Down arrow.
- Click Manage email accounts > Add account.
- Choose the type of email account you want to add in The Gmail.
- If you are using iCloud, @me.com, or @mac.com email accounts, you might need to enter specific email settings and an application password.
- If you check work or school mails through Outlook or Hotmail for Windows, Click to select Outlook, Hotmail, and Live.
- If you are not able to see your email service, click to select other.
- Now follow the steps on the screen to add your Gmail account. If available, click Try Gmailify to get Google email features with your added email account, like spam email protection and email categories.