How to add or remove trusted computers Gmail support (8OO) 674-2913?
If you would prefer not to enter a 2-Step Verification code or use your confirmation code each time you sign in to your Gmail Account, you can mark your PC or cell phone as trusted. With put stock in PCs and devices, you don’t have to enter a confirmation code each time you sign in. Call (800) 674-2913 for Gmail customer service number
Adding trusted PC’s and devices
You can add a PC to your trusted list whenever. When you agree to accept 2-Step Verification, you’ll be inquired as to whether you need to believe the computer you’re using.
You can likewise check a computer as trusted by choosing don’t ask again on this PC when you enter a confirmation code.
Unmarked trusted computer from your list
You can remove PCs and device from your trusted list whenever. To do as such:
- Sign in to My Gmail Account.
- In the “Sign-in and security” area, select Signing in to Google.
- Choose 2-step check.
- Under “trusted device,” select revoke all.
“Try not to ask again on this PC” alternative
You may be requested to give your username, password, and code more than once despite the fact that you checked the container alongside “Don’t ask again on this PC” at sign-in. Typically this is on the grounds that your program, similar to Chrome or Firefox, doesn’t have treats empowered or is set to erase treats after a specific time-frame.
If you would prefer not to enter a 2-Step Verification code or utilize your Security Key each time you sign in, attempt these means:
- Alter your program’s treat settings. You can either set your program to spare treats, or you can include a special case for Google Account treats by including [*.]Google.com. Pick the program you use underneath for more data on the most proficient method to alter your settings.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Turn Off incognito mode. In secret windows can’t utilize treats from other program sessions on your PC. To sign in, open a non-in disguise window.
- Check “Don’t ask again on this PC” for each unique program or PC that you utilize. On the off chance that you utilize diverse programs or PCs to sign in, ensure you check this container on each PC and modify your treat settings on every program.