How To Add Or Remove Your Gmail Account To The Gmail App For Android?
You can add both Gmail and non-Gmail email accounts to the Gmail app for Android.
- Click to open the Gmail app.
- In the top left corner, click Menu tab.
- To the right of your email account user-name, click the Down arrow.
- Click Add account.
- Choose the type of email account you want to add in the app.
- If you are using office 365, select Exchange and Office 365.
- If you are checking work or school emails through Outlook for Windows, click select Outlook, Hotmail, and Live.
- If you are unable to see your email service, click to select other.
- Now to follow the steps on the screen to add your email account.
Dial 1-888-306-5155 for Forgot Gmail password