How To Add Photos & Attachments To Your Emails?
You can share photos by using these two ways:
Inline: Photos show up within the text of your mail so the others can easily see them.
As an attachment: This attachment option makes it easier for the other user to download or share your images. Photos are attached to your mail as files.
- Login Gmail on your PC.
- In the compose window, click Attach (attachment icon).
- Click to choose one of your photos.
- Your images will be added inline.
To send as an attachment in the email, in the top right corner of the image, click at More tab > Send as attachment file.
Tip: You can copy and paste photos/images from webpages, or drag and drop them from your desktop into the email.
How to attach files from your pc
- Sign in Gmail and click to open Inbox on your PC.
- From the Compose window tab, click Attachment (icon).
- Click to choose files from your computer.
To attach multiple files, hold the Ctrl (key) or ⌘ (Mac) key while selecting multiple files.