How to Change or Reset My Gmail Account Password (8OO) 674-2913?
You can change your Google account password for security reasons or reset Gmail password if you forget it. Your Google password is used to access many other Google products, like Gmail, Google play store Google Plus, Google drive, YouTube and many more.
Change your Gmail account password
- Sign in to Gmail account.
- Under “log-in & security,” click to select Signing in to Google account.
- Select Gmail account Password. If you see a prompt to log-in again, log in.
- Enter your new Gmail password, then Click to select Change Gmail Password.
- You should follow the steps to recover Gmail account. You’ll be asked some security questions to confirm it’s your email account and an email will be forward to you. If you are not receiving email:
- Check your Spam folder or Bulk email folders.
- Add email@example.com to your email address book.
- To request another mail, follow the steps to recover your Google account.
- Check all your email addresses you might’ve used to sign up or log-in to your Gmail account.
- Choose an account password that you haven’t already used with this Gmail account.