How To Change or Reset Your Gmail Account Password?
You can change your Gmail account password to secure your Gmail account information or reset it if you forget Gmail password. Your Gmail Account password is used to access many other Google products, like Google Plus and YouTube Google play store.
Change Gmail password
1. Sign in to My Gmail Account.
2. Go to “Sign-in & security,” click to select Signing in to Gmail.
3. Choose Gmail account Password. If you see a prompt to log in again, log in.
4. Enter your new Email account password, then select Change Gmail Password.
Reset Gmail password
1. You should follow the steps to recover your Gmail account password. You’ll be asked some questions to verify it’s your Gmail account and an email will be sent to you on your linked email. If you don’t get a mail message:
o Check your Spam folder or Bulk Email folders.
o Click to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Gmail address book.
o To request another mail, follow the steps to recover your Gmail account.
o Now check all email account you might’ve used to sign up or sign in to your Google account.
2. Choose a Gmail account password that you haven’t already used with this Gmail account. Learn how to create a strong password.