How To Change Your Gmail Profile Picture In Your Android Phone?
You can choose a photo to set as your Gmail profile picture. This image shows up when someone sees your Gmail profile name in their email inbox or chat list.
How to change your picture
- From your mobile phone’s browser, visit aboutme.google.com.
- Next to your profile picture, click Edit (pen icon).
- On your profile picture, click at edit photo (image icon).
- Now choose or upload a photo.
- Crop your uploaded photo, then click done.
How to change your picture’s visibility
- On a pc, sign in Gmail.
- In the top right corner, click email Settings (gear icon)>Settings tab.
- In the “My profile Picture” section, click to choose a visibility option.
Visible to everyone: Anyone who you email, or who emails you, He/she can see your profile picture.
“Visible only to people I can chat with:” Only people you’ve given permission to chat with you or see when you’re online can see your profile picture.