How To Change Your Gmail Profile Picture?
You can easily choose a photo to set as your Google email profile picture. This photo shows up when someone sees your email name in their Gmail inbox or chat list.
How you can Change your profile picture
- Log in Gmail account.
- In the top right corner of the email page, click Settings (gear icon) > Settings.
- In the “My Picture” section, click Change picture.
- Click to select or upload a new photo.
- Click to select the portion of your image; you want to show in the profile photo.
- Now Click Apply changes button.
Change your picture’s visibility
- Log in Gmail in your computer.
- In the top right of Gmail, click Settings (gear icon) > Settings.
- In the “My Picture” section, Click to select a visibility option.