How to Change Your Gmail Username?
You can change your user-name that is connected to your email address, but you can’t change your email address.
Change your user name
You can change your user name that shows up when you send emails. For example, you could change from “Sports 01Fan” at firstname.lastname@example.org to “Jimy” at email@example.com.
- On your pc, sign – in Gmail. You can’t change your user – name from the Gmail app.
- In the top right corner, click Gmail Settings (gear icon).
- Now Click at Settings button.
- Click the Gmail Accounts and Import or Accounts tab.
- In the “Send mail as” button, click edits info.
- Add the name you want to show when you send emails.
- At the bottom, click Save Changes button.