How To Check If Your Google Emails Are Being Forwarded To Another Account?
When you set up email forwarding in Gmail, you can select whether the original emails are archived or deleted.
Here’s how to check your email forwarding settings:
- From a browser, sign in Gmail.
- In the top right corner of the page, click Settings > Settings.
- At the top of the web page, click to select the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- In the “email Forwarding” section, check if you’ve selected email forward a copy of incoming mail. If you have, select Keep Gmail’s copy in the Gmail Inbox or Mark Gmail’s copy as read only.
- At the bottom of the web page, click Save Changes button.
Important: If your mails are being forwarded to an unfamiliar email address, select Disable forwarding then check out the Google email security tips. If you see a forwarding email address you don’t know, someone might have unauthorized access to your Gmail account.
If you forwarded email from another email account into Gmail, emails are sometimes sent to Spam box if they aren’t authenticated.