How To Check Your Gmail Settings?
There are a couple of Gmail inbox settings you can check to ensure no one else approaches your Gmail accounts. Dial (800) 674-2913 for Gmail customer service.
- Open Gmail webpage.
- In the upper right corner, click Settings tab.
- Click Gmail Settings.
- Click the tabs underneath to browse your email settings.
- Check your mark alternative to ensure the content looks redress.
- Check your Gmail inbox get-away responder to ensure the content looks precise, and that it isn’t turned on if you needn’t bother with it to be.
Gmail Accounts and Import tab
- Check “Send email as” to ensure all the email delivers recorded have a place with you.
- Check “Give access to your Gmail account” to see that no obscure individuals approach your Gmail account.
- Check “Check email from other Gmail accounts (utilizing POP3)” to ensure all the email delivers recorded have a place with you.
Channels and Blocked email Addresses tab
- Check to ensure email isn’t as a rule naturally sent to an obscure email address utilizing a “Forward to” channel.
- Check that any channels that consequently erase sends (“Delete it”) were set up by you.
Sending and POP/IMAP tab
- Check that your email aren’t being sent to an obscure email account.
- Verify that your POP or IMAP settings are right.
Refresh your web program
When you refresh your web program, you get the most recent program security refreshes.