How to create a Gmail signature?
An email signature is text, like your contact information or a favorite quote, that’s automatically added at the end of email in footer section.
Add or change a Gmail signature
You can add up to 10,000 characters in your email signature.
- Open Google email web page.
- In the top right corner, click Gmail Settings Settings.
In the “email signature” section, add your signature text in the Gmail box. If you need, you can format your email by adding an image or you can change the text style.
- At the bottom of the web page, click Save Changes button.
Add a signature if you’re using the “Send email as” feature
If you use the “Send email as” feature to send from different addresses in your Gmail account, you can add a different signature for each email address.
To select an email address, you can use the drop-down menu above the signature text box on the Settings web page.
If you don’t see the drop-down menu button:
- Open the email Accounts and Import settings page.
- Check that your email addresses are listed in the “Send email as” section.