How To Edit Or Delete Contacts In Gmail?
Note: If you are not able to resolve your problem with the help of the given steps, you’re probably using the old version of Google Contacts. Visit to edit or delete contacts in old Google Contacts.
How to edit a contact?
- Visit Google Contacts.
- Click to select a contact’s name.
- In the top right corner of the page, click Edit (icon).
- Now edit the given information.
- Click Save (button).
Note: You are not allowed to change the details that automatically come from:
- Your contact’s Google account profile
- Your Google contact’s work, school, or organization.
- Google Maps info, if your contact is related to business
How to delete a contact
- Go to the Google Contacts.
- Click to select contacts, check the boxes that appear next to the contact names.
- If you want to delete multiple Google contacts at a time, check all the contacts you want to delete from the contact.
- In the top right corner of the page, click More > Delete > Delete.
Dial 1(505) 384-8224 for Gmail customer service