How To Enable Automatically Forward Gmail Messages To Another Account?
You can choose to forward all of your new emails to another email account, or only forward certain types of emails.
How to Set up automatic forwarding
You can automatically forward your emails to another email account when you need. You can choose to forward all new emails, or those email, just you want to forward.
Note: You can only set up forwarding option on your pc, and not on the Google email app.
How to turn on/off automatic forwarding?
Note: When your new emails are forwarded, emails from spam folder won’t be included.
Turn on automatic forwarding option
On your pc, sign in Gmail using the email address you want to forward emails from. You can only forward email messages for a single Gmail address, and not an email group or alias.
- In the top right corner of the web page, click Settings.
- Click Settings tab.
- Now press the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- In the “Forwarding” section, click Add a forwarding email address.
- Click to enter the email address you want to forward emails to.
- Click Next >Proceed >OK button.
A verification emails will be sent to that emails address. Click the verification link in that emails.
Go back to the email account settings page for the Gmail account you want to forward emails from, and now refresh your browser.
- Click to select forward a copy of incoming email to.
Choose what you want to happen with the Gmail copy of your emails. We recommend Keep Google email’s copy in the Gmail Inbox.
- At the bottom of the email page, click Save Changes button.
How to turn off automatic forwarding
- On your pc, Sign in Gmail using the email address you want to stop forwarding emails from.
- Click In the top right corner, Settings (gear icon).
- Now Click at Settings tab.
- Select the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- In the “Forwarding” section, click Disable forwarding email.
- At the bottom end, click Save Changes button.