How to Enable Google email Lab features?
Gmail Labs are provisional, per-release features of Gmail that users can enable to add key business functionality to their email inboxes. When Gmail Labs are enabled, users can go to a Labs tab in their Google email settings to turn on the Labs they want to use.
Enable Google email labs for your users
1. Log-in to the Google Admin console.
2. Click Apps tab, then click G Suite > Gmail.
3. Click to select Labs from the list of links below the web page title.
4. To make labs available for all Gmail users in your organization, check Enable Gmail Labs for my users.
5. To control the options for each lab, check Advanced Labs Management, and choose from the following:
o Allowed—Gmail Users have the option to enable the lab feature.
o Enabled—The lab is enabled for all Gmail users
o Disabled—Gmail users can’t use this lab
6. Click to save changes button.
There may be an interruption before the change takes effect.
Important: Because Google email Labs are experimental and are not officially “released,” they may be change, break, or disappear at any time.