How To Get Inbox By Gmail?
All you required for Inbox by Gmail is a active Google Account and email address. To take in more about what you can do with Inbox, look at our Getting started guide.
To get started with Inbox on your pc, go to inbox.google.com and log in.
Inbox works best with the latest versions of Chrome, Safari, or Firefox. If you aren’t using one of these browsers, download Google Chrome.
Inbox works best with the most recent version of Chrome, Safari, or Firefox. In the event that you aren’t utilizing one of these browsers, download Google Chrome browser.
Check if your browser is supported
- On your PC, go to whatbrowser.org.
- If you see Chrome browser, Safari, or Firefox, and “This is the latest version,” your browser is inbox supported.
- If your browser is out of date, update it ASAP.
- Chrome: Restart your chrome browser, or click Menu (tab) > Update Google Chrome > Restart.
- Firefox: Firefox updates automatically, or you can update Firefox manually.
- Safari: to update the safari browser, Go to your screen’s top left corner and click the Apple (icon) App Store or Software Updates. Then check for Safari updates.
Note: You can’t update your browser if you are using older operating system.