How To Install Google Drive On your Mac Or Windows Computer.
Automatically sync Google Drive files on your pc with your Google Drive data files on the web using “Google Drive for your Mac/windows computer.” You can do things like:
- Drag your files in and out of folders
- You can Edit, save, and remove files
Any changes you make on your PC in your Google Drive folder will sync automatically to your “My Drive” on the web. That means if you share your files, move, edit, or move the files to trash folder, your changes will also show in My Google Drive the next time your PC syncs.
Install this app on Mac
If you want to download and install Google Drive on your Mac, then click Download Drive and follow the steps given here.
How to Download Drive
- Click at Download Google drive for Mac.
- Read the Terms and conditions of Service and click at Agree and download button.
- Open and installgoogledrive.dmg.
- Now move Google Drive to your App folder.
- Open G Drive.
- If you see a warning that “Google Drive is an app downloaded from the Internet,” click at Open tab.
- Type your Google Account user – name and account password to log into Google Drive.
- To finish the Google drive installation process, click at next button.
Move your files to Google Drive folder.
- Click to Open Google Drive for Mac.
- To start Google drive syncing, copy your files from your PC into the Google Drive folder.
When the Google Drive is done syncing, you can find your all files in “My Drive” on drive.google.com.
How to install on Windows pc
To install Drive on your windows computer, first you should Download Drive and follow the steps below.
Download Google Drive
- Click at Download Google Drive for PC.
- Read the Terms and conditions, click Accept and install.
- Click to open googledrivesync.exe.
- If you see a window asking if you want to allow the program to make changes on your pc, then click yes.
- If you’re asked to restart your pc, do it now.
- Click to Start Google Drive.
- Type your Google Account user – name and account password to sign into Google Drive.
- To finish the installation process, click at next button.
Move your files to Google Drive
To start syncing the Google drive, move or copy your all files from your pc into the Google Drive folder.
After Google Drive is done syncing, you can find your files in “My Drive” on https://drive.google.com.