How to Mark or Unmark Spam Email in Gmail.
You can mark or unmark emails as spam. Gmail also automatically identifies spam and other suspicious emails and sends them to Spam.
Mark or unmark emails massages as spam
Mark mails as spam
If you report spam, the better Google email gets at automatically marking similar emails as spam.
- Sign in Gmail web page.
- Now click to select one or more emails.
- Click Report spam button.
How to delete emails in Spam?
- Sign-in Gmail web page
- On the left corner, click Spam tab. If you don’t see Spam, click More button.
- At the top of the web page, click Delete all spam messages now. Or, select specific e-mails, then click Delete forever.
How to Unmark an email as spam
If a mail was incorrectly marked as spam, follow the steps below to remove it from Spam box.
- Sign-in Gmail.
- On the left corner, click Spam email. If you don’t see Spam, click more button.
- Open the email.
- At the top of the Gmail web page, click not spam tab.
To stop an email from being sent to Spam folder in the future, you can:
- Add the sender to your Contacts list
- Now Filter these messages
Contact us 1-888-306-5155 for Gmail customer service number