How to Mark or Unmark Spam in Gmail (8OO) 674-2913?
If you are getting spam emails you can mark or unmark emails as spam and forward it in spam folder to stop spam in Gmail . Google email also automatically identifies spam and other suspicious mails and sends them to Spam box.
Mark or Unmark mails as spam
How to Mark emails as spam?
The more you report as spam emails, the better Google email gets at automatically marking similar emails as spam.
- Open your Pc and login Gmail account.
- Click to select one or more Gmail email messages.
- Click Report spam (spam icon).
Note: When you click Report spam (spam icon) or manually move an e-mail into your Spam box, Google will get a copy of the mail and may identify it to help and protect Gmail users from spam and abusive emails.
How to delete emails in Spam folder.
- On your pc and sign in Gmail account.
- On the left corner, click Spam emails. If you don’t see Spam folder, click at more tab.
- At the top right corner, click Delete all spam emails now. Or, select specific e-mails, then click Delete mail forever.
Unmark an e-mail as spam.
If an e-mail was incorrectly marked as spam folder, follow the steps below to remove mails it from Spam folder.
- Sign in Gmail account, open Google email.
- On the left corner of Gmail account page, click Spam folder. If you don’t see Spam emails, click at more button.
- Open the Gmail account.
- At the top of the Gmail page, click not spam mails.
To stop an emails from being sent to Spam folder in the future, you can:
- Add the email sender to your Gmail Contacts
- Filter these emails.
Contact us (800) 674-2913 for reset Gmail password