How to Mark or unmark Spam in Gmail?
Mark emails as spam
If you report any email spam, the better Gmail gets at automatically marking similar emails as spam.
- Click to open the Gmail app.
- Tap the email sender’s profile image next to the email you want to mark as spam.
- In the top right corner of email app, tap More –> Report spam.
Delete the emails in Spam
- Open the Gmail applications.
- In the top left corner of Gmail app, click Menu (three horizontal line) Spam.
- Click Empty spam now.
How to unmarked an email as spam
If an email was wrongly marked as spam, you can follow the steps below to remove it from Spam.
- Open the Google email applications.
- In the top left corner, tap Menu (three horizontal line) Spam.
- Now click the sender’s profile image next to the emails that isn’t spam.
- Tap More –>Not spam.
To stop an email from being sent to Spam folder in the future, you can:
- Add the sender to your Contacts
- Filter these emails