How To Send Emails In Gmail From A Different Address Or Alias?
If you have another email address, you can send email as that email address. For example:
- Outlook ,Yahoo, or any other non-Gmail address
- Your work, school, or business domain or any other alias, like @yourschool.edu or email@example.com
- Any other Gmail address
Step 1: how to add an address you own
- On your pc, Sign in Gmail.
- In the top right corner, click Settings > Settings.
- Click the email Accounts and Import or Accounts tab.
- In the “Send email as” tab, click Add another email address.
- Enter your profile name and the address you want to send email from.
- Now click Next Step.
- Enter the SMTP server (for example, smtp.domain.com) and the user-name and email account password on that account.
- Click Add email Account.
Step 2: Confirm the address
- Log in to the account you added.
- Open the confirmation emails you got from Google email.
- Click the given link.
Step 3: Change the “From” address
- In the emails, click the “From” line.
(If you are unable to see this, click the space next to the receiver’s email.)
- Select the emails address to send from.