How To Send Google Emails From A Different Address Or Alias?
If you are using more than one email, you can send email as that address. For example:
- Outlook, Yahoo, or other non-Google email address
- School, Your official work, or business domain or alias, like @yourschool.edu or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Another Google email address
Step 1: Add an email address you own
- Log in Gmail on your computer.
- In the top right corner of Gmail, click Settings (gear icon)>Settings.
- Click the Gmail Accounts and Import or Gmail Accounts tab.
- In the “Send email as” section, click at “Add another email address”.
- Now click to enter your – name and the email address you want to send from.
- Click “Next Step”.
- Enter the SMTP server (for example, smtp.gmail.com or smtp.xyzz.edu) and the user-name and password on that Gmail account.
- Press “Add Account”.
Step 2: Confirm the email address
- Login to the email account you added.
- Open the confirmation message you got from Google email.
- Click at the link.
Step 3: Change the “From” email address
- In the message, click on the “From” line tab.
(If you are not able to see this, click the space next to the recipient’s email address.)
- Select the email address to send from.
Call (800) 674-2913 for Gmail help phone number