How To Set Up Reminders In Gmail?
To get help remembering something important, you can add reminders that show up in your Gmail inbox.
Create Gmail reminders
- Sign in Gmail on Your computer.
- In the bottom of the Gmail, Click at the “point to Create” + > press Reminder option.
- Click to type a reminder. You can include your day and time you want to setup reminder. If you need to get repeated reminders, you can click Snooze > “Pick date & time”.
- Now click on Save.
You’ll get a reminder notification on your mobile device or tablet, just like for a regular e-mail.
How to view & delete reminders
- If you want to see current reminders: At the top of the page, click the Pin.
- See upcoming reminders: Click to Go to the left menu button, then click Snoozed tab. To view repeating reminders, look for repeating (icon).
Once you’re done with a Gmail reminder, click done (right check icon).
How to add a reminder to an email?
You can add a note to remind yourself how and when to respond to an email.
- Sign in Your Gmail account.
- In the top right corner of the email, click Pin (icon).
- Now press “Remember to” and enter a note.
- Click Save.