How to Stay Signed In or Out Of Your Google Account (8OO) 674-2913?
When you need to stay signed in to your Google account, you should use Google services soon as you open them. For example, you can instantly check your mail in Gmail account or you can see your past searches in Chrome browser.
How to stay signed in?
If Google preserves logging you out, here are some important and useful steps you can try:
- Make sure your browsers cookies are enabled. Some antivirus software or other related software may remove your cookies.
- If your cookies are enabled, clear your website browser’s cache. Note: While removing your cookies may resolve the issue, it will also delete your saved settings for websites you’ve visited.
- Ensure you are using the latest version of your browser.
- Use a browser like Chrome to remember account passwords for you.
- If you are using 2-Step Verification, add trusted PC.
How to stay signed out
When you Log in to your Google Account, you’ll stay signed in until you log out.
If you’re using a public PC or someone else’s device (computer):
- Visit website in private browsing.
- When you have done, close your incognito mode off. You’ll be automatically log out from the computer.
How to stay signed out of non-Google accounts?
These guidelines can support you stop non-Google accounts from automatically logging you in.
- Turn off saved Google account passwords in browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Windows Internet Explorer etc. Make sure your Google account recovery info is updated for your Account and other account services you use.
- Now clear your web browser’s cache and cookies. Note: While deleting your browsers cookies may resolve the issues, it will delete your saved settings for sites you’ve visited.
Sign out of someone else’s computer
Important: If your Google account password is saved to someone else’s computer, reset Gmail password. That way, someone else won’t be able to log in to your Google account.
- Go to Recently used computer.
- Click to select a device.
- Now Select Remove.