How To Trace An Email With Its Full Headers?
For an email you gotten in Gmail, you can see where the email came from by checking its headers, including how it got from the sender to the user email servers.
View your email’s full headers
- From a web browser, sign in Gmail.
- Click to open the email you want to check the email headers for.
- Next to Reply (button), click the Down arrow (icon).
- Now click at show original.
The email headers will appear in a new window, including fields like authentication or verified results.
Inbox by Google email
- From a browser, Click to open Inbox.
- Open the email in your Gmail account you want to see the headers for.
- Inside the email, click more to Show original.
The headers will appear in a new window.