How To Use Gmail Offline?
By Using Gmail offline feature. You can read, respond to, and search your Google emails, when your internet connection is not available, by installing the Gmail Offline application for Chrome.Contact (800) 674-2913 to reset Gmail password
Install Google email Offline.
When you install Gmail Offline, your emails will sync with your browser’s storage space on the computer you’re using. If you’re using a public PC or shared computer, don’t install Google email Offline app because others who use that pc could see your emails.
- Go to the Gmail Offline web page in the Chrome Web Store.
- Now click Add to Chrome browser > Add app.
- In Chrome browser, visit chrome://apps.
- Click Google email offline (blue message box icon).
- Click Allow offline email > Continue.
After the application is installed, your emails will start syncing. If you close Google Chrome browser, while your emails are syncing, sync process will stop immediately.
How to Get Gmail Offline
Any emails you write, archive, label, or delete while you’re offline will be forward or moved when you connect to the internet connection.
- When you’re offline, go to chrome://apps.
- Click Gmail Offline.
Note: You can add email attachments of up to 5 MB for a single attached file, and 25 MB total for a single email message.