How Turn Gmail Notifications On or Off? (8OO) 674-2913
You can easily turn on email notifications to get alerts on your mobile phone or computer when you get new emails.Call (800) 674-2913 for Gmail customer service
You can get email notifications on Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari when you’re log in to Google email and have it open in your web browser.
Note: You won’t see any email notifications if you disable all notifications for your browser.
- On your pc, open Google email.
- In the top right corner, click Settings > Settings.
- Scroll down to the “Desktop email notifications” section.
- Click to select new email notifications on, enable important email notifications, or Email notifications off.
- At the bottom of the website page, click Save Changes button.
Note: If you use Gmail inbox categories and turned on notifications for new email, you will only get email notifications about messages in your Primary category. If you turned on email notifications for important mail, you’ll get all notifications marked as important.