Looking To Change Or Reset Your Gmail Account Password?
You can change your Gmail account password for security reasons or reset account password if you don’t remember. Your Gmail account password is used to access many other Google products, like Google email and YouTube and other Google products.
Change your email account password
- Log in to Gmail Account.
- Under “Sign-in & security, button “Click to select Signing in to Google.
- Choose Gmail account Password. If you see a prompt to log in again.
- Enter your new Gmail account password, and then click to select Change Gmail account Password.
Reset your account password
- Visit the Gmail Account support page.
- Follow the given instructions. You’ll be asked some questions to confirm it’s your email account and massage will be sent to you. If you don’t get recover email:
- Open spam or Bulk email folders and check.
- Add email@example.com to your email address book.
- Request another recovery email.
- Check all email account you might’ve used to sign up or sign in to your Gmail account.
- Click to choose account password that you haven’t already used with this email account.