Looking To Change Or Reset Your Gmail Password
You can change your Gmail account password for security reasons or reset it if you forget your email account password it. Your Gmail account password is used to access many other Google products, like Gmail and YouTube Google plus and Google play store.
Change your email password
- Sign in to My Google Account.
- Under “log-in & security tab,” Click to select Signing in to Google.
- Choose email account Password. If you see a prompt to sign in again, sign in.
- Enter your new Gmail password, and then select Change Gmail account password.
If you’re running Android 5.1 and up, you need to wait almost 24 hours after changing your Gmail account password to do a factory reset. Learn how to protect your android device.
Reset your email password
- Go to the Gmail Account support page.
Follow the given instructions. You’ll be asked some questions to confirm it’s your Gmail account and an email will be sent to you. If you don’t get an e-mail
- Check your Spam box or Bulk Mail folders
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your account address book.
- Now request another email.
Check all email addresses you might’ve used to sign up or sign in to your Gmail account.
3. Choose an email account password that you haven’t already used with this email account.