Setting Up Google As Your Home Page.
You can instantly get to Google every time you open your browser by setting Google as your homepage.
Change your homepage
If you are unable to see your browser listed below, go to the “Help” section of your web browser and look for information about set up for your browser’s homepage.
Note: You can’t set a homepage for Google Chrome browser on a tablet or mobile phone.
- In the top right corner of your PC’s web browser, click More > Settings button.
- In the “Appearance” tab, click the box next to Show home button. When the given box is checked, you’ll see a web address listed below it.
- Click Change button.
- Now press Open this page and enter www.google.com in the text box.
- Press OK. Button to set
- Open your browser and visit www.google.com.
- Now drag and drop that tab onto the Home page button and release.
- Now Click Yes.
- In the menu bar on the top of your browser’s page, click Tools button.
- Now click to Select Internet Options.
- And Click the General tab.
- In the “Home page “tab, enter //www.google.com in the text box.
- Press the OK button.